Posted to uk.d-i-y
PhilC

Default Anyone try spray painting instead of roller and brush

"Andy Jeffries" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:46:36 +0000, The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
My father runs a business that does spray painting of large retail

shops
(e.g. Argos). When I bought my house he sent his team in and in a day
they had sprayed every wall magnolia and every ceiling gloss white.

They sprayed your ceilings gloss white? heaven forbid you don't have a
fire.

Yep, sorry about that - meant "brilliant white", had a dopey moment - it's
not gloss at all! :-)

Cheers,

--
Andy Jeffries | gPHPEdit Lead Developer
http://www.gphpedit.org | PHP editor for Gnome 2

There is a type of Dulux trade paint that can be sprayed - or rollered -
that any overspray dries before it hits the floor can't remember what it's
called though.
Don't know if this is of help?

PhilC