DoN. Nichols

Default [July 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench

In article ,
Subject: [July 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench
From: (DoN. Nichols)
Date: 7/28/2003 7:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time

snip
So -- is there a reason why I find it invisible? Did it
possibly have attachments?

if you are referring to me, I did not send any attachments. I just replied to
the post.

Nope! I was referring to the original article, which never made
it here, and wondering why it might not have made it. Attachments could
have been one possible reason. I've now been assured that it did not
have any, so that is now out. Just one of the mysteries of usenet
distribution, I guess.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |