Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT Browser

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 20:20:05 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
technomaNge quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:

So, what else is out there that people trust for killing virii?

On my Winders machines I use AVG free personal edition (plus spybot
and adaware personal).

On my linux machines, nothing. They are as naked as a newborn.
See, virus stuff written for Winders won't run on linux.

You trusting fool, you! They might not be as prevalent now...

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=linux+virus
1 - 100 of about 34,000,000 for linux virus. (0.32 seconds)

Me? I'd rather have protection and not need it.

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design