Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geoff

Default Source for Samsung DVD parts

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:24:54 +0000, Adrian C wrote:

-Geoff wrote:
- I know, used to use them a lot years ago, however the prices have always
been
- eyewaterning.
-
-Probably you are thinking more of the name 'Farnell'. CPC was taken over
-by them a couple of years back, but the CPC operation has a different
-line-up, service and cheaper prices. Occasionally gives Maplin something
-to quake about....

Could be, I used to do a lot of R&D and brought a lot of parts from RS and
Farnell as I would have them next day, however you really paid for that in their
prices, not used either for a long time.

That being said by the time you've paid VAT and carriage it's pointless buying a
CD pickup for example from CPC.

--
Geoff
www.anoraks.uk.net