Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default A crook caught, and a LESSON FOR DIY'rs !!!!!!!

Don wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote
If they're not licensed I don't see any reason to go any further.

One day you were unlicensed, uneducated and inexperienced.

True.

Then you plopped your ransom on the counter and magically you were educated,
experienced and LICENSED!

You've got the timeline wrong. I was educated, got experience working
for others, learned I needed to be licensed and insured to do business
and did just that.

Please Rico, you can do better than that, I know you can.

I believe that licensing doesn't guaranty problem-free contracting, and
I also believe that unlicensed contractors are breaking the law,
cutting corners and a risk that most people don't need to take. My
question to you Don: You don't believe licensing is either necessary
nor moral, yet you're licensed, why?