Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O.

Default galvanized finishing nails

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 04:34:09 GMT, "Chris Carruth"
wrote:

my bad...should have said I am looking for source in the Dallas Ft. Worth
area...did find numerous suppliers on web, but minimum order + shipping is
too much waste for my small needs..anyone know of source in DFW?

I'm still not sure what type of nail you're after but Senco makes
their finish nails in galvanized. The 1" seems to be available in
16ga but 1 1/4" is the shortest in 15ga.

www.senco.com

They have a dealer finder there also with several places in your area.
If the finish nail doen't have a large enough head, check the fastener
pages for what else they might have.

Mike O.