Lennie the Lurker

Default OT-California In revolt

michael wrote in message ...
Lennie the Lurker wrote:

michael wrote in message ...

Is there such a thing as alt.conspiracy?

Only 33 groups under the general heading, you should be able to find
something to fit your own personal mind twist. Leads to
uncontrollable fits of laughter from anyone with any power of
reasoning left.

And you are certain it was suicide, right? And the others, also? And
the accidents? All of them?

The only thing I'm certain of is that whichever party wants to throw
mud on the other will try to cast doubt on any explanation that is
offered by the other. I'm also certain that truth and politics are at
opposite ends of the spectrum.

So one didn't inhale, and according to you, one is a coward.

Do a little checking on the GWeeB's military record. (hehehaha) The
more I find the more it looks like his daddy did all he could to keep
him where he wouldn't stumble and hurt his poor widdle fingers.

How much you get for
the radio?

Have no idea what radio you're talking about, if you mean the HT, I
took the seal off the back to void the guarantee and abandoned the
damn thing. Just another $400+ wasted in a conclave of rich old
conservatives with no ability to think.