Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default OT Browser

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recent/index.html
and perhaps more important - locally -
http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 21:48:57 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Martin H. Eastburn" quickly quoth:

Never had gone to weather.com - I rely on Unisys and wunderground.

http://www.wunderground.com is a good site -
but one of my all time and very old sites - when it was their hobby to do it -

http://weather.unisys.com/index.html

Great, now I have 6 copies of Mozilla running concurrently. g
Hey, interesting page. I'll have to bookmark it.

Ooh, there's a big storm just offshore just below me. Mt. Shasta
and Mt. Siskiyou are gonna get hammered. To see my closest mountains
via the OR webcams via www.TripCheck.com :
http://167.131.0.179/Pages/CCview.asp?CCPageName=Jake's%20Page%202005
I really love seeing live video feeds of the passes I need to go
through to get where I'm going during a long trip.

Also see http://accuweather.com for another good site. Yahoo has both
their video and data feeds and weather.com's. I just found a link to
see weather in Canadian cities and chose Vancouver. The weather gal
happily stated that current temps were above zero at 4, and the
weekend looked good at 10 degrees! Um, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
They want too much for premium (ad-free) weather, though. $80/yr.

--
The Smart Person learns from his mistakes.
The Wise Person learns from the mistakes of others.