Greg N.

Default [July 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench

DoN. Nichols wrote:

(snipped)

So -- is there a reason why I find it invisible? Did it
possibly have attachments? Some news servers block attachments in
non-binary newsgroups, including someone along the path to my system, so
anything with binary attachments just vanishes. (BTW -- I *approve* of
such blocking -- binary attachments don't belong in discussion
newsgroups.)

Or was this posted some time ago, and may have expired already?

Enjoy,
DoN.

I agree with blocking such binaries too, DoN, but i didn't see any
attached to the original post.

I've pasted the original below, minus the bulk of the body, in case
you're interested in the header.

Regards,
Greg N.

Newsgroups: alt.folklore.gemstones, rec.crafts.metalworking,
rec.crafts.beads, rec.crafts.misc
Subject: [July 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 06:09:53 GMT
rec.crafts.metalworking:440734 rec.crafts.beads:80613
rec.crafts.misc:40974

The Ganoksin Project
S i n c e 1 9 9 6
Jewelry Manufacturing Methods and Techniques
http://www.ganoksin.com

In This Edition:

(snipped)

Enjoy