DoN. Nichols

Default Lathe die head Wanted!!

In article ,
Richard W. wrote:

Will that work for you? I almost bought it for myself. Oh I just remembered
that I have a large Landis head out in the shop that I have never used. If
you are interested let me know and I will send you some pictures.

1" die head? 1-3/4" shank? Way too big for *my* machine. (But
then, I wasn't the one looking for it.) The important thing is whether
chasers are available for that to cut the intended thread. (Not that
the thread is known to anyone except the original poster, yet. :-) But
the bigger the die head, the more the (new) chasers cost.

Other than that -- the current price is attractive.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564