Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken

Default OT Browser

"Richard" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

I set up OE to read as "text only", which is how it should be anyway. In
any case, one "I seem to remember" cite doesn't exactly substantiate your
previous claim of "magnets for virii of all kinds" now does it?

Apparently sarcasm is a bit over your head. KAK, or Kagau Anti
Krosoft was a relatively benign virus, it popped up a window, witn a
short and stupid message. If you clicked on any part of that window,
the computer shut down. But, like 99.999% of all virus, it was
targeted to use weaknesses in MS software. That's also when I decided
that enabling auto protect in Nortons was a good idea.

So basically, when you get called on a bull**** statement that you made, you
just call it sarcasm after the fact, eh?

*plonk*

Jon