Posted to alt.home.repair
Phil

Default electrical problem

I'm having a problem with an electrical circuit in my home. The power goes
out only in one section and hours to days later it may come on again for
no
apparent reason and then off again. I was able to isolate the breaker when
power resumed. It's a double 30 amp breaker and it doesn't flip off but
still no power. It only controls doorbell and an outlet in the garage.
I've checked for loose wires but haven't found anything. I've flipped the
breaker on and off and still nothing. I think at one time this was for an
electric water heater but have switched to gas over 20 years ago. Could
the
breaker be bad? I would appreciate any suggestions.

thanks in advance.

Phil

It has removed 57 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!