DoN. Nichols

Default [July 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench

In article ,
Subject: [July 2003] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench
From: Jim Stewart
Date: 7/25/2003 2:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Ganoksin wrote:
The Ganoksin Project
S i n c e 1 9 9 6
Jewelry Manufacturing Methods and Techniques

Multiple pages and 3 crossposts snipped...

Is there a reason why this is posted here?

It concerns metal working.
The name of the group is rec.crafts.metalworking, right?
The last time I made and polished a silver ring, it seemed like metal to me.

So -- is there a reason why I find it invisible? Did it
possibly have attachments? Some news servers block attachments in
non-binary newsgroups, including someone along the path to my system, so
anything with binary attachments just vanishes. (BTW -- I *approve* of
such blocking -- binary attachments don't belong in discussion
newsgroups.)

Or was this posted some time ago, and may have expired already?

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |