Don Murray

Default California Holiday

Ian,

California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento is not miniature, but it
is worth seeing. It's the real thing, one of the best railroad museums
in the country. It's about 100 miles east on I80 across the Bay Bridge.
About 2 hours one way from San Francisco.

Don

"ian R. Weeks" wrote:

Dear All,
From Saturday for 2 weeks my family and I will be holidaying in
California. Starting in San Francisco and finishing in Los Angeles,with
several days in Carmel and Santa Barbara.Despite the kids having fixed
ideas on what they want to do I reckon I can possibly insist on a few
hours of what' Daddy wants to do'.Any suggestions as to minature Live
Steam I might be able to see.
Kind regards,
Ian
--