Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg

Default Buying USA?

Greg G. wrote:

Uhh... it's been going on for at least a decade - you've just noticed?

Greg G.

Wow, that was a hell of an economics lesson. You must be a teacher. No I
have noticed for years but within the last couple of years noticed you
can't find anything made in the USA anymore.

My mom is an Interior Decorator and she insists on buying American made
furniture for her clients. She buys most of this stock in North and South
Carolina and told me last night on the phone she can't find any suppliers
anymore that use only USA manufactures. She talked to one of the Furniture
Organizations to try to get a list of only made in USA Suppliers and
Manufactures but was told none is available. She won't take that as an
answer and is still doing her best to find one.

Wondering what's next?

Rich

--
"you can lead them to LINUX