Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geoff

Default Source for Samsung DVD parts

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:15:16 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote:

-Geoff wrote:
- Got a combo Samsung DVD player/Video, DVD part has failed, lt's a
- plugable part but I can't find any sources.
-
- Does anyone know a supplier of Samsung parts or even if the drive
- assemblies are the same from other Samsung DVD players ?
-
-Bin it, even if you did find the part/supplier the price of the replacement
-would'nt justify the shop price of a new model.

Thank yor that your grace, however that would be what they are expecting me to
do, I would rather fix it then bin it.

--
Geoff
www.anoraks.uk.net