Posted to alt.home.repair

Default clogged toilet

I have a house full of kids. My favorite new tool for the last few
years is a plunger that has a 10" handle and a 10" accordian pleated
plunger on the other end. It's called the Master Plunger and it does a
great job. Just fill the huge plunger part up with the water in the
bowl and shoot it down the toilet (Yah my favorite job). Y'know I
caught the 3 year old throwing the free end of the toilet paper roll in
the bowl and flushing the toilet "Wheeeee" that does use up the toilet
paper! I've also come in to find him trying to flush an entire bowl of
paper. No that's not going to work.
Richard