Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn

Default Need to heat a 2 stall garage.

In article 01c5fa73$dcda3c40$32a4c3d8@race,
"*" wrote:

Rex B wrote in article
knowone wrote:
CHEAP: Vogelzang wood-burning, two barrel stove - tractor supply.

Lots and
lots of heat. $40.00 or so.

I have something similar, though homemade and one barrel only. It is the
primary heat for my 1000 sf shop, steel building. I feed it all the
scrap wood I would not burn at home, plus shop waste paper, oily paper
towels etc. Puts out lots of heat, but it does consume fuel and
requires some attention. I'm looking at converting it to waste-oil.

Question......

How does one shut a wood stove off after spilling gasoline - or similarly
flammable liquid???

Don't use gasoline indoors. Use only kerosene. It won't be set off.
One can put a lit match out in kerosene.

Joe Gwinn