Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default OT Browser

Never had gone to weather.com - I rely on Unisys and wunderground.

http://www.wunderground.com is a good site -
but one of my all time and very old sites - when it was their hobby to do it -

http://weather.unisys.com/index.html

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:58:12 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Tove
Momerathsson quickly quoth:

Larry Fishel wrote:

It may not be too uncommon to find pages that worked under IE but don't
work under firefox. That's often because the page has a bug (some times
intentional) that happened to work because of a bug in IE...

Then there's MSC and Enco's sites, where whatever they use to tell whether
Javascript is enabled doesn't like what Mozilla is answering. So I keep
IE around mostly for them.

I have had no problems with either site using Mozilla 1.0 through
1.0.7, Tove.

Weather.com has been hosed for months, though, giving me "too many
redirect" errors in all browsers since around September. I'm going
through Yahoo now.