Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Bill

Default A crook caught, and a LESSON FOR DIY'rs !!!!!!!

In article ,
"Don" wrote:

Are you actually arguing licensing is a bad thing?

Un-****ing-believable.
Can you NOT read Bill?
Maybe I didn't type slowly enough for you.

You keep haranguing licensing. So are you arguing it's a bad thing or
just that you are above being licensed and decry the extortion?

So to re-word and repeat what you couldn't comprehend.
You'd rather there was no licensing. So anybody can do HVAC/R
contracting?

If you're stuck on whether someone can be knowledgeable in the trade and
unlicensed, I mistakenly assumed that was a rhetorical question, since
only a retard would have disagreed.
Apparently you wanted an answer to either comfort you or you needed
something to say to couch your tirade against licensing in.
So why were you licensed for "almost 20 years prior" if you are so
against licensing?

Either way. Licensing is there to protect the consumer and provide proof
of a minimum competency.

You still haven't answered what you were licensed in. Auto?, Fishing?,
Plumbing?, Barber?, Dental? Accounting?, Insurance? HVAC?, Law?,
Daycare? Real Estate?
What?

--
Paul's cat got a furball and kept saying weasel's name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*