Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Buying USA?

"evodawg" wrote in message
newsBilf.5062$H84.2414@trnddc04...
After spending sometime shopping this weekend, (which I hate) I'm finding
out that nothing is made in the USA anymore. Most is made in China. With
all this money going overseas to china, is there a chance we could be
supporting the Chinease Military? Scary thought.

Umm you do realize that the majority of the money spent on Chinese products
stays in the country that sells to the end user. There are a lot of
American middlemen and stores that make money off the sale. We as consumers
are not buying direct from China. And if you think trading with China is
scary, how about the Oil that we buy. We are actually at war with that
region right now. Thank the politicians that sell us out every day.
Until most Americans are willing to pay too much for a product it is likely
that more manufacturing will go to other countries. The consumer is not to
blame as he is applying what he has learned, getting the most for his money.
The American laborer needs to learn now how to compete and realize that most
anyone can do his quality of work with out government intervention.