Posted to rec.woodworking
Cyrille de Brébisson

Default Buying USA?

Hello,

Economic is kinda complicated but one factor that you neglect to
mention is that American's have racheted up wages and benifits to the
point where jobs should go overseas where it's cheaper. Plus, those
folks incomes will rise and they'll start buying American products (one
of these days), thereby supporting our military, etc.

And what products are you talking about? Living in the USA I'm having
trouble finding made in USA products, can't imagine folks in other
countries finding made in USA products.

Ho, do not worry, they will be product made in USA, the day were they get
paied $40 an hour and you get paid 20c ...

At least some of the money will come back when the Chinese use it to buy
Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, Target, K-Mart,.

If you had been to china, you would know that chineese do not shop at big
store (except for a small minority). They go to speciality shop and
negotiate for hours.... a fun thing to watch...

cyrille