Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default A crook caught, and a LESSON FOR DIY'rs !!!!!!!

"Don" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Bill" wrote
You shouldn't hiring techs. You should be hiring licensed contractors.

Most moaners problems stem from hiring the unqualified.

Licensure in no way insures competency.

But hey. You get
what you pay for.

Actually, if you hire someone that has paid ransom to the state (you call
it licensure) you are getting a little less.

How ya figure that?
You think that the unlicence hack will do a better job cause if he DOES get
caught he did it right? Or that he does not WANT it to screw up so you call
the state and complain?

Licenced companies that screw up pay a bigger fine (we should know better)
and face jail time.
Gee..I wonder who is gonna do the better job..the hack that will be hard to
find, or the established company?
Its a potshot for sure, but you DO have recourse with a licened and insured
company, you have zip with a hack.