Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook

Default Need to heat a 2 stall garage.

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:15:00 -0600, Taunt
wrote:

I am looking at the Mr. heater line of heaters.

Living in Oklahoma, it doesn't stay cold for very long.

No but when it gets cold it's COLD. The Mr. Heater is great for
small area heating and portability. I've got one which I will drag out
for the really cold days especially when I'm not able to fully close
my shop door. Most of my shop heat is produced by my used oil fired
stove where I can burn wood and clean burning trash as well. Here's
some pics.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/...k/newstuff.htm

Scroll down a little for the stove.

My current high priority personal project is my used oil hauling
trailer. It's got a 250gal propane tank and I'm going to use a old
Roots blower for a vacuum pump to suck the oil up in it. I've been
working to hard on it to take pictures yet. With the cold spell coming
this week and my low supply of oil it's been a fairly high priority. I
figure I'll be out of oil in a couple of weeks and I'd rather not have
to drag the old electric pump and 55 gallon barrels out to get some
more.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm