Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

Default Bosch SDS jigsaw PST700PAE.

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:31:04 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I've got one of the first versions of these - probably about 15 years old,
and had a hard life so doesn't owe me. All those cutting of floorboards
with a broken off blade. ;-) It's the type with the black plastic 'nut' on
the top you pull out and twist until it clicks to lock the blade. But now
it clicks when trying to undo it...

Anyone had one apart and know if this can be fixed? And if spares are
still available and if so from where (S London). I've got four different
Bosch power tools and this is the first one that's broken.

Not local but you can look up most Bosch spares online at
www.mtmc.co.uk to see if they are still available but they should be
no problem.