Posted to alt.home.repair
ronm

Default Light Timer Instructions?

so at what cost does it become stealing?

"mm" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:08:03 -0800, "mf" wrote:

I've forgotten How to turn on my lights!

I think Bob is right, but in a case like this, you could buy a new
one, copy the instructions, and return the thing to the store. If you
read one thread you know I don't like stealing, but this wouldn't be
that, imho. The cost to the store would be very small.

BTW when I buy something in the welded heavy plastic bubble-packs, and
there is even a remote chance I'd want to return it, I open the
package with a bandsaw, cutting just inside the weld. They can resell
it that way, can't they?

I'm not sure if Iwould mix the two together, sawing the package open
and planning for sure to return it.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.