Posted to sci.electronics.repair
joaquino

Default pana 27" takes an hour to warm up

I've got a circa 97/98 panasonic ct27g3. The picture is acting up since
Friday. When i first turn it on I get picture and sound for five minutes or
so, then the picture goes black, but still have audio. After about an hour
the picture comes back on and stays on. I am not considering trying to work
on this myself. Is this something that is worthwhile to have fixed? I'd
hate to spend the money on an estimate and be told the set's not worth
repairing. There seem to be some good tv sales going on...
thanks