Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mr. Moose

Default A mixed dozen of myths, verities and illogicals. You decide which.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 13:11:52 -0500, (Arch) wrote:
2. I can assure better quality by paying more. It's true, I usually get
what I pay for.
Quality doesn't cost, it pays, ...blah, blah!

I always love this concept. Price has something to do with quality,
for sure, but good shopping is the best strategy. I will gladly pay
for a truly excellent tool, but I would much rather get it on sale or
from a pile of tools that I purchased in a box from a garage sale.

Caveat Emptor.

Mark