Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default Cost of Wood and Charges per Board Foot

tyvek the conquerer said:

You southern girls really can get worked up can't you?
The party is ****ing over!!
I am Tyvec the Conquerer!!
I rule the minds of your idiot children with my commercials. I prepare
your moron teenagers to be cannon fodder with my violent films. I rule
what's left of your minds with CNN and my fake voting machine.
North America is a workcamp. You will die as slaves and then we will
begin the 1000 year reign of our Master Race of Corporate Investors!
Resistance is Futile! You will be assimilated. Give me your TOPSOIL!
Now button up your bib overalls, countryboy.
Bwaaaahahahaha,....ha!!

As for the southern girls comment - Here, let me bend you over my
hitchin' post while my kinfolks make you squeal like a pig... g

As for Tyvec the Conqueror - although I can appreciate your warped
sense of humor, you probably haven't managed to conquer your
embarrassing habit of whacking off in the public restroom after seeing
a spinner at the mall, much less dominate the earth.

As for the bib overalls, Dude - I grew up in the Big City and have
never owned a pair. I spend my winters at the beaches of Florida and
California, and my leisure hours replacing defective semiconductors in
military electronic equipment on contract. I write x86 assembly code
in my sleep, and fly a Lear Jet above the clouds while your sorry butt
is humping burgers down at the corner BK.

As for the rest of it - you're pretty close to being factual there,
except that China is the workcamp, the US is the new realm of the
blind and downtrodden.

I'll give you a 7.5 on the troll meter. And I'm keeping the topsoil.

LMAO!

Greg G.