PrecisionMachinist

Default OT-California In revolt

"dann mann" wrote in message

Health care is one thing. Health insurance is something entirely
different yet the terms get used interchangeably all the time.

Bingo!!! We have us a winner!!!

http://www.forumflames.com/uploads/y..._the_prize.jpg

=========

Yeah, your health insurance is gonna take care of you._NOT_ ........Line up
100 beancounters out back each day and shoot 2 or 3 every coupla months and
maybe there could be some hope. g

=========

Health insurance is a frickin leech on our society---profiting offa a
numbers game with the odds stacked in their favor.......And they take a cut
from both parties.

=========

In my final years at the ole lazy b, they had succeeded in taking the dental
care down to the lowest bidder to the point where no dental group could
afford quality care without going to the brink of bankrupcy----

About every six months we got forced onto a new provider--They apparently
got good money for the initial exam and that, but when it came time to put
out.....appointments were scheduled 3~6 months out--Quite often the contract
would run out and we were back to square one g.........

--

SVL