Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much to pay for a decent snowblower

Keith Williams wrote:
In article ,
" says...
On 2 Dec 2005 09:13:50 -0800, "z" wrote:

I remember that test. The bottom line that stuck in my mind was that if
you have serious snow, you need a two stage snowblower.

Yeah, from what I've read since yesterday that seems to be the one
point I need to look for. Seems like electric start may be important,
too.

I've not found electric start to be very useful at all. I've used
it once (this year - first start). The things aren't hard to start
these days. One pull is all I've ever needed, at least during the
season.

--
Keith

I find a can of starter spray does nicely.