Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default PING: Charles Self

Charles Self said:

Greg G. said:

Welcome to the wonderful (NOT) world of HTML and cross browser
incompatibilities... ;-)

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do... Sorry I butted in.

Suggestions always welcome. Which doesn't mean they're always taken, of
course.

Checked Amazon: Dreamweaver is $399. Ouch. That would almost buy the new
lens I want (almost, minus $399--the lens is about $799).

And here is the _really_ sad part - in 10 years, that lens will still
be worth near that much or more - the software will be valueless.

I don't blame you a bit for not wanting spend that much money on
software for a single site. They all ultimately generate HTML code in
the end. But do keep my suggestions about fonts, style sheets, and
absolute positioned layers (DIVs) in mind - with whatever software you
chose.

I am, at this moment, sitting amidst a crop of computers, including
Win9x, Win2000, XP and Server, plus a couple of Linux boxes - simply
for compatibility testing... No one said it was an easy job... ;-)

Greg G.