Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick

Default Sears/Craftsman Warranty - Snow Blowers

"MACE" wrote in message
ups.com...
No Warranty? As in no warranty at all for defects?

Got a link you can point me at to prove your statement? Anyone?

I've already bounced around the various web search results for
warranties, manuals,etc and got nada

As for owner ignorance, pure crap!

Its a defect that the supervisor of the department already

acknowledged
existed

If it's like most engines of this type, it was a piece of 1/4" pipe
that you snapped off. Hardy a defect-it's been done like this for more
years than I can remember. If you're not careful it's easy to snap off
(as you found out). Most times the whole thing tries to turn instead
of just the cap at the end.

Just go to Sears and ask the sales guy how long the warranty lasts.
Don't be surprised if it's only a year. And they'll probably tell you
didn't perform scheduled maintenance so the warranty is void.

Repair is pretty easy if it's the setup I'm thinking of