Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM

Default Light Timer Instructions?

Turn the lever to the off position, then back on. Turn the dial to the time
of day- press the button. Turn the dial to the time lights should turn on-
press the button. Turn the dial to the time lights should go off- press the
button. turn the dial until red LED glows continuously - Done

"mf" wrote in message
I've forgotten How to turn on my lights!

I have a wall mouned timer which looks like a 1" dial which one presses as
an on/off OR you rotate and press in a paricular sequence to invoke the
timer mode (2 cycles over 24 hours)
Well the instructions are cleverly printed on a small sticker which was
affixed to the adjacient door jam and now it somhow got torn off.

THis is a fairly common mechanism, but I don't want to buy a new one JUST
to get the directions. (No I don't have the make/model).

Can anyone who recognizes this scant description and is familiiar with the
device either:
A) provide me with a manufacturer's name (so I can ask them) - OR
B) recount the turn/click sequence to reset my device??

Many thanks for your charitable assistance!

regards
Martin