Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Bill

Default A crook caught, and a LESSON FOR DIY'rs !!!!!!!

In article . com,
"TURTLE" wrote:

This is Turtle.

Billy Bob , I was speaking about you as the 1/2 that has no business in
the HVAC/R Business and does not have a clue ! Well atleast you was
smart enough to know I was talking about you !

weasel when you get legal. Buy commercial tags, pay taxes, get a
license, get some HVAC training and can actually fix something without
throwing a box of parts at it.

Then maybe you can flap your gums here with some shred of credibility.

Until then goober, don't even try to pass your hack ass off as a legit
contractor.

--
Paul's cat got a furball and kept saying weasel's name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*