Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bjarte Runderheim

Default A mixed dozen of myths, verities and illogicals. You decide which.

"Joe Fleming" wrote in message
oups.com...
Arch,

Great list. No disagreements here. And a few more.............

My face shield is more of a hazard than a safety device because it has
too many specs of CA, dirt and grime that just won't come off. Its
safer when you can see more clearly.

Illogicality:
This one is asking for hurt eyes, or worse.
I have a cracked and dented faceshield to prove you wrong.

But, I admit to putting the faceshield away when the roghing
and the heavy work is done, and the dust becomes a problem.

Critcal comments about my work are unnecessary. I know when my piece
is good or not and I know why it is so. Public discussion adds no help
so keep the ctitiques to yourself.

Illogicality.
Good for you.

Bjarte.