Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default PING: Charles Self

In article ,
Greg wrote:

Not trying to be a smart-ass, only to help.

I have discovered that proper tools for proper jobs are required in all fields.
I spent a year's worth of 'a couple-of-hours-a-day' messing with all kinds of
web design kits.
I finally borrowed a copy of Adobe GoLive...2 weeks later I bought it as the one
I evaluated had been superceded by 2 versions.
It helped to read the manual in order to get the text scaling and auto
justifying (with hyphenation *g*) etc. happening.

A lot of time was spent on previewing and resolving the gamma conflicts.

The site has been rock solid and updates are a snap.

I don't work for Adobe, just a happy Go-Live customer.

Rob