Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default high level cold water tank in loft

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:12:04 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message

There are no mention of boiler connections and none are shown....

An indirect version can be specified, with either Part L or quick

recovery
coil.

Not mentioned on their web site that I could see. Do you have a
reference for that and the price?

Contact them.

Why should I? You made the assertion. You justify it.

Matt, you mean you don't want one?

Price? A long time ago but it was cheaper than a Megaflow.

I would hope it would be.

http://www.rcmgroup.co.uk/specialize...mpak/index.htm

Far more bulky than a cylinder 6 less than foot high.

That is rather overstating it.

No. Just look at the sizes. It is a cylinder that is les that 6 foot

high
and quite slim too.

I did look at the sizes and not at the pictures.

A picture say a 1000 words.

The combi/shower is 1900mm high vs. the 2050mm of the formpak

The formpack is bulky that is clear. Look at the picture of both next to
each other.

It's a cut and paste job.

You are making that up.

All of which is somewhat academic since the question really suggested
a coffin tank as the solution, since this will have the least cost.

You don't know if that is the solution at all.

Really?

Yep.

The great thing about the
combi/shower is that is can be fitted and when the boiler goes, a combi

is
bought for the shower.

That would assume suitability of a combi for the application.

Many type of combi available

** snip Mattness **