kitsune kitsune is offline
Junior Member

Question User Manual wanted for JVC TV

Hello all. New to the forum but hope someone can help me out.

I've just picked up a JVC AV-29SX1EK from a friend and just wanted to know if anyone has a user manual for it (electronic prefered).

My problem is that with my DVD player in AV1, the channel will switch over when I put the DVD player on, but when I try this with my video player in AV2, it wont switch over unless I change the channel myself. Epitomy of lazy you may say, but with my old TV, both AV1 and AV2 would switch over without a problem. Any ideas? Cheers.