Junior Member

Question User Manual wanted for JVC TV

Hello all. New to the forum but hope someone can help me out.

I've just picked up a JVC AV-29SX1EK from a friend and just wanted to know if anyone has a user manual for it (electronic prefered).

My problem is that with my DVD player in AV1, the channel will switch over when I put the DVD player on, but when I try this with my video player in AV2, it wont switch over unless I change the channel myself. Epitomy of lazy you may say, but with my old TV, both AV1 and AV2 would switch over without a problem. Any ideas? Cheers.
Junior Member

Anyone? I've tried looking online but with no success.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

Default User Manual wanted for JVC TV

You haven't looked far..

--
kitsune

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Generically we suppose the Generic JVC.COM site will have listings for all
Generic JVC Teles. Right?? At least post the flippin model # so we have a
chance of supplying relevant information. TIA.
"kip" wrote in message
.. .
You haven't looked far..
"kitsune" wrote in message

Anyone? I've tried looking online but with no success.

--
kitsune

Junior Member

Wow, nothing like total confusion to start your day.

First of all, I have looked as best I can, but there is no info for the model I am referring too, of which the product number is in my orginal post......

Theres not even any mention of it on the JVC website.

Cheers for the help......

TV user manual PigPOg UK diy 9 November 22nd 05 08:29 AM
Dytronics 312 Manual Wanted Mark Buckles/Harlan Labs Electronics Repair 0 June 10th 04 11:12 PM
User or Service manual for: JVC GF-500 full size VHS camera Adrian Electronics Repair 1 March 1st 04 06:54 PM
Phillips/Magnavox D2999 receiver schematic or service manual wanted Don Fletcher Electronics Repair 1 February 10th 04 03:24 PM
Zenith tv service manual wanted Jerry Electronics Repair 2 October 7th 03 09:40 PM