Posted to alt.home.repair
synergy3000

Default Need lighting suggestions

In the house we are moving into there are no ceiling lights in the
bedrooms. My 21 month old son loves to pull on cords and wires so
putting in a traditional lamp in his room won't work. What sort of
options are there for lighting? At least one of the electrical outlet
in each room is switched. I have seen wall mounted swing lamps at the
hardware stores that I was thinking may work. The lamp could be mounted
higher up and the cable to the switched outlet. What sort of means are
there to secure the wire on the wall? Some sort of cable channel or
similar. Any alternatives or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks