Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,demon.local,uk.d-i-y
Alan Holmes

Default Earth on metal light switches?

"etomd" nospam@bed wrote in message

"Phillip Kyle" wrote in message
"etomd" nospam@bed verbally sodomised in
:

"Phillip Kyle" wrote in message
"etomd" nospam@bed verbally sodomised in
:

"Phillip Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
"Beav" verbally sodomised in
:

"ah" wrote in message
news:RyNjf.5598$3x2.1507@trnddc07...
Big Mouth Billy Bass wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 05:32:46 GMT, via
2Wvjf.1094$fY3.433@trnddc01, ah spake
thusly:

Rob Kleinschmidt wrote:
Beav wrote:
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"etomd" nospam@bed wrote in message
Snipped

The provision of earths at both lighting points and
switches
became a
requirement IMHO back in the late 60's/ early 70's.
Green/yellow sleeving appeared sometime after that.

Join AAAA

Eh?

What the hell are you talking about

Ground wires, obviously.

Ground... Earth.... same tihng.

Which still doesn't excuse the fact that this is an off topic
posting in rec.motorcycles. Please don't let it happen again.

thanks

Why are you posting this in demon.local?

Because it's off-topic. I would have thought that that was
obvious.

You'll not be warned again.

What's going to happen? Are yu going to seek him out and slap his
legs? I demand jpegs at least, but a vid would be better.

He's going to send a dossier of the offenders posts to his
headmaster.

--
Phil KyleT

SPAMCOP thinks posting to multi NG's is Spam....................!
Perhaps you could take it on yourself to educate them

There are a few problems with that statement. One is you haven't
specified whether you mean multi-posting or crossposting. Secondly, the
spamcop site doesn't actually say that posting to multiple NG's is
spam, thus your statement is untrue. Thirdly, you are an idiot if you
trust a single source for your information without question or
corroboration with other sources.
HTH
Phil KyleT

One......Multi posting (as stated) and

You didn't state multi-posting, you said posting to multiple newsgroups.
Posting to multiple newsgroups could be both multi-posting and
crossposting.

Two.....you are wrong they do
(Not the site - but in correspondence) Ask Spamcop.

In other words you can't back up what you said with any sort of proof.
I'm not asking them, it's your job to back up what you said.

What other sources are needed to corrobarate the statement.

The statement that posting to multiple groups is spam needs to be backed
up by other sources, other than spamcop. Would you ask one person in the
UK if they liked fish and when they said "yes", claim everyone in Britain
likes fish?

--
Phil KyleT

But, But ah! but quote "SPAMCOP thinks posting to multi NG's is Spam"

I did state that Spamcop etc etc you are trying to miss quote me and I did
think that such an eloquent person such as you might, with your obvious
charm try and re-educate them.. How wrong was I.

Whh on earth did you bother to send this?