Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Help finding old router part

Define reasonable. My shop rate is $80.00 per hour, one hour minimum. No
offense intended but many people seem to think that machine shops work for
near nothing.

"Doug Schultz" wrote in message
If you bring this broken part to any good machine shop you should be able

have it made special for you for a reasonable amount of money.

Doug

"Jerry S" wrote in message

Jon Wrote:
I've got an older (10-15 years?) Craftsman router model 315.17380 and
need a replacement part. The notched hex nut broke the other day, and
when I tried to order the part through the Craftsman website I was
told the part was no longer available. After calling their help line,
they suggested my local Sears parts store (in Albuquerque), which was
also unable to locate the part. I like this router and really don't
want to have replace it because of a $0.50 part. Any suggestions?
Part number is 1-623793-01.
Thanks!
Jon

I have need of the same part as you Jon. Did you or anyone else have
success in finding it?
Thanks,
Jerry

--