Ernie Leimkuhler

Default Any input on Miller welders?

In article , Old Nick
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:18:14 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote something
......and in reply I say!:

Ernie

PMFJI

Is there a duty cycle issue with the inverter machine?

Ta in advance and all that.

The Thermal Arc 185TSW has a duty cycle of 30% at 185 amps.
The Miller Syncro 180Sd has a Duty cycle of 30% at 180 amps.

Not much difference.

Tough choice.

Another machine to look at in the same class for about the same money
is the Thermal Arc Prowave 185TSW inverter.
It weighs about 32 pounds instead of 200 lbs and only needs a 30 amp
circuit, instead of a 60 amp circuit.
Yet it has the same amperage range.

Thermal Arc 185TSW ($1600)
http://rochweld.safeshopper.com/24/458.htm?709

************************************************** ****************************
Huh! Old age!. You may hate it, but let me tell you, you can't get by for
long without it!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )