John Flanagan

Default OT Water dispensor not working (refrigerator)

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:41:01 GMT, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:10:56 GMT, the renowned "Ivan Vegvary"
wrote:

Yep, water dispensor in the side-by-side (two door) refer stopped working
about a week ago. The ice maker puts out plenty, therfore I know we have a
good water connection. Can't for the life of me figure out how the water
gets to the door. (Sears Kenmore reefer). When you open the door, the only
connection between door and refer is the upper and lower hinge. Both hinges
are way to small for a water passage. So, how does the water reach the
door?

IIRC, the water goes through one hinge and electrical wires through
another.

You are correct Sir! The hinge pins are hollow.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.