Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
D. Jay Newman

Default OT-Death and Dying

Eric R Snow wrote:
nurses can be so mis-informed. Fortunately the wrong information has
been corrected. And it appears that starting today the pain control is
finally being done correctly. Anyway, I just needed to blow off some
steam. I'm not looking for sympathy. Thanks for reading.
Eric

Eric, you have my sympathy, and I'm glad the pain control is better
now.

I've been my wife's caregiver for over a year now. Her doctor pulled
her from hospice care merely because we went to *talk* to a doctor
at Johns Hopkins. She's never had as good care since.

She's young (40) and has a disease that has all the doctors baffled.
The better ones admit that they don't know.

I've had to quit work (not that I really minded) and we're together
about 22 hours per day. The one good thing about this is that
we've never been closer.

I truely hope that your father-in-law's care helps to keep him
comfortable.
--
D. Jay Newman
http://enerd.ws/robots/