Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Repairing spectacles frame.

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:54:44 +0000, Nobody
wrote:

| Is it possible to just solder the parts together? My mum's have
| broken - the metal frame around one of the lenses split apart where it
| joins the brow (?) i.e. the bit that sits on the nose. Glueing has
| failed.

All my attempts at repairing glasses have failed :-(
Opticians will reframe existing lenses, at quite low cost.
If your mother is an OAP retesting her eyes is free.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Sick of Premium SMS scams,
SMS marketing, Direct marketing phone calls, Silent phone calls?