Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default A crook caught, and a LESSON FOR DIY'rs !!!!!!!

Oscar_Lives wrote:

Earring boy has cousins who work here, too. One is a mechanic down at the
Ford garage where I get my truck worked on. Another works at the HVAC
company that services my equipment. Several of them work at restaurants
around here. One earring boy cousin works down at the carwash and smears
the windows for each of the customers.

****ing earring boy's family! Those assholes should not be allowed to
reproduce. That is about the only thing they can do well.

There's an inverse correlation between the size of someone's brain and
the minuteness of the trivia they use to differentiate themselves from
people to which they wish to feel superior.