Posted to alt.home.repair
PanHandler

Default Solar powered post light

"tony weikert" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm going to install a post light by my driveway. I've been thinking of
installing a solar powered one ( no wires to bury, no operating costs,
etc.) Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences? I'm concerned
about the light output (I know it won't be as bright as a 100 watt bulb
but I also don't want one that looks like a 99 cent nightlight either).
Thanks in advance.

The only caveat I can think of is to be sure the solar grid gets enough
sun-lit time for max brightness. My son's multi setup along the front path
gets varying sun-lit time because of tree shadows, and results in varying
brightness and longevity at various locations.