Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default A crook caught, and a LESSON FOR DIY'rs !!!!!!!

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 14:31:00 -0700, Tim Killian

"Mr. Stateson,
Thank you for contacting Goodman Mfg. According to the information
provided, this unit was purchased via the Internet. Our warranty
states that we do not honor any warranty on products purchased over
the Internet. Your current situation is one example of why Goodman
does not recommend units being purchased over the Internet .

Please contact HomeAC.net for any further assistance.

Thanks

Byron Kirkwood
Goodman Consumer Affairs"

Yeah sure, whatever. The whiny HVAC "techs" will continue to fight their
losing battle against the day A/C installs are as simple as plugging in
a toaster. I know a number of folks who successfully installed
mini-splits, and the day is coming when the larger stuff will be
plug-n-play too.

The HVAC industry only has itself to blame as their ranks are full of
no-account, lazy, dumb-ass techs who charge full fare for sub-standard
work. They act like carrying a hose set entitles them to neurosurgeon
pay, when many can't multiply 12x12 in their head!

Go **** yourself.

Better yet, go buy an HVAC system on the Internet, and ****
yourself with IT !!!

I hope you get a NICE SPECIAL one, like the other guy !

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/